Current Addictions:
-Decorating for Christmas
-Cassadee Pope from The Voice
-The Walking Dead, Season 3
-Vanelleope from Wreck it Ralph
-Voice Lessons with Rhea
-Florida Georgia Line
Thankfully, next week is the end of the semester. I'm just praying I did good enough. I started to slack in the middle of the semester. I can't give a reason why. I think I just got bored really quickly.
I officially have a second job! I'm excited to start training. I'll be a hostess/server, which should be fun. I enjoyed being a server at one of my previous jobs.
The boy passed his basic skill teaching test which is extremely exciting. It's another step in his journey which makes me extremely happy and proud. :) He's been doing a lot for a twenty-one year old.. He's taking five classes, working every day from 3-10pm, a second job every once & awhile on the weekends strictly and he's on an ice hockey team- which plays every Sunday. I'm incredibly thankful that he makes time for me and I have the opportunity to see him every day. Even if it's just a homework date, it still means the world. He's my world now and I couldn't be happier about it.
Papa Bear and I made a deal that if he sells the F150 (my dream truck), he has to buy me a kitten. A man is coming to look at the truck at 3:30pm today.. it's a good thing I filled out an adoption application at Petco yesterday! Just waiting to get approved and to see if the man likes the truck, but who wouldn't?!
I've also found that not everyone in life is going to be your fan. It's impossible to please everyone and I've been working on my life & getting it where I want it, regardless of who gets in my way. Plus- those who talk behind my back, obviously have nothing better to do. Why worry? I'm too busy smiling. :)
I have a lot of concerts to attend within the next few months: Zac Brown Band, Maroon 5, Luke Bryan, Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney. Clearly, I've been digging country more and more lately.
I should probably do my online exam & start wrapping presents!
xoxo