Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Don't worry, be happy.

Reasons for my state of happiness right meow:

Snooki & JWOWW Show; 
They're hilarious- remind me of my friends.

Clementine; 
My new, 12 week orange kitten that my super hot boyfriend bought me.

Detroit Red Wings' Game;
I went with three of my favorite people & then searched for our car for literally 45 minutes

Brianna's hair;
I wish mine was long and colored like hers! Mad jealous.

Chegg; 
For sending me a Red Bull with a note that says: "Nobody ever wishes they'd slept more during college."

Hansel & Gretel - Witch Hunters;
Hello?! That movie comes out this Friday. I am beyond excited!

My Boyfriend/5 Months;
That's right.. On Saturday, Alex has been my boyfriend for five months. I love him too much! :)

Naps; 
They make me a better person.

My Brother;
He seriously is one of my best friends. We've become closer over the years and I'm thankful for all the hilarious memories we have together. I know he has my back and I will always have his.

My Parents;
I am incredibly blessed to have parents like them who love me and support me no matter what. I know I can come to them about anything without being judged or looked down upon. I don't think many girls my age have that in their lives. It makes me so thankful. It also makes me happy that they allowed Alex to buy me a kitten, they fixed my laptop and got me a hello kitty laptop case.

Song-Writing;
I've been writing a lot lately about past and present experiences. It just an easy way for me to express myself in a way that I love.

Pretty Little Liars - TV Show;
Probably one of the most intense, dragged out tv shows of my life. Regardless, I'm addicted!

Wild Card by Lora Leigh;
Just finished it the other day! Would recommend it for the fans of Fifty Shades. It's an adult romance book, but something about it reminded me of Nicholas Sparks & Fifty Shades combined. I really liked it!